Tuesday, July 6, 2010

And again it has been forever!!

Good morning everyone and thanx for stopping by. I have to apologize for not being here but have to admit it is a welcome break!! The sad part is I finished up all my clubs, classes and workshops and took everything home and threw it in my room and closed the door...now I am scared to go in there!!! Tonight is the night for reorganization....and hopefully, maybe a little playing too, I miss my room, my space and my mojo!!Everyone please cross your fingers that all goes well and I come out before sunrise with a smile!! Hopefully with a creation in hand....no promises though!!

Have a great summer everyone and stay tuned for my August newsletter in regards to Sept. clubs, classes and workshops....Open House dates will be Aug. 24th, 25th, 26th & 31st, starting at 7:00p.m., come and enjoy the Make & Take, bring a friend, enjoy the evening creating .... earn auction bucks & bid on auction prizes .... this year I am hoping to have the time to be able to add some Kids Classes & Birthday Party classes, so if you have a little girl interested....talk to me!!

Close To My Heart Convention 2010 is this week in Washington DC...wish I was there and WOOHOO to those that are, I will be stalking you all week and weekend!! Enjoy and have fun and don't forget to Facebook all of us at home we will all be shewing our hands waiting....

Thanx for stopping by
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment