Monday, July 12, 2010

WOOHOO....CTMH rocks and so do all of my scrap girls!!

Well another start to another short week in my world....work 3 days and then off to babysit our little ones in Calgary!!

CTMH had convention last week in Washington DC....Hearts of the West Team rocks...I got an award for 4th in personal sales in Canada!! My upline rec'd award for 2nd in sales in Canada and Lara rec'd award for her sales as a new consultant!!! Thank you Nancy...you are a great leader!!!
Next convention is in Disney July 2011.

CTMH also has incentive trips for consultants to earn and WOOHOO .... Marv & I are going to be cruising March 2011 on CTMH...we are super excited as we have never cruised before... CTMH incentive trip 2012 is a cruise to Hawaii, so planning ahead for that one too!!

Hope you all have a fantastic week
Hugs
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment